Home > Partners in Education > FM @ Schools Coordinator
FM @ Schools Coordinator
The following person has been appointed by Greenridge Primary School as a FamilyMatters(FM)@Schools Coordinator from 2 Jan 2018 to 31 Dec 2018.
Name: Theresa Musni
Appointment: FamilyMatters @ School Coordinator (FM Coordinator)
- Implement evidence-based parenting programmes (Triple P and Signposts) to the targeted cohorts (Pri 3/4).
- Promotes FamilyMatters@School programmes.
- Plans, organises and implements family life education programmes for parents and students (i.e parenting workshops, parent-child bonding activities & father-child bonding activities)
- Publicises programmes and encourages parents and students participation.
- Follow up with calls or emails to confirm participation.
- Provides administrative support such as collating of participants feedback.
- Collect money if the programme/ activities requires co-payment.